Followers

Sunday 12 February 2012

Today's Mani - in anticipation of Tuesday

So as you may or may not have read in a previous post, my husband and I don't really celebrate valentine's day but this valentine's day is different and extra special because we go for my first pregnancy ultrasound and hopefully find out if it is a boy or girl.  So because we don't know if it is a boy or girl yet, I decided to do something on my nails that incorporated blue and pink but I also wanted to make sure to use one of my new Essie Luxeffects polishes since I just got them and was so excited for them and only managed to use one so far.  So I did a simple darker blue base with a shimmery Zoya polish (don't know the name because I got it from a friend who wasn't using it anymore and it doesn't have a label on it) and I put Essie Luxeffects A Cut Above overtop.  Here is the result.  I love the contrast and am very happy with these.  Can't wait for Tuesday!!!!!! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment