Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2012

23 Weeks

So a few weeks ago I reached the 23 week mark in my pregnancy.  I know 23 weeks is a funny number to make a big deal out of but it just so happened that that was the point when baby Devi really started to make himself known and show himself off and I could feel him all the time.  I had got some new tops as well at that point that looked really cute with a baby belly and accentuated it in just the right ways.  I also realized at that point that I did not have any pictures of my pregnancy so far.  With it being my very first pregnancy I wanted to make sure I had at least a few pictures of it because who knows if we'll have another child after and everyone was always starting to compliment me on how great I looked and how cute my belly was.  So I took it upon myself one day to take a self portrait in the bathroom mirror and thus obtained my very first pregnancy picture and the very first picture of me and Devereux :) - which is the pic above.

No comments:

Post a Comment