Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Sorry for the absence, let's catch up!

Hello my lovely followers :)  I apologize for my disappearing act.  Everything is fine I've just been quite exhausted as of late and Dorian was out of town a lot a few weeks ago so I was even more exhausted.  But I'm back now and I apologize if you get spammed with new blog posts tonight.  I have a lot of things to catch up on for posts but not sure how far I'll get tonight.

Remember a few weeks ago when I was at home from work because of those massive growing pains in my tummy from baby Devi, and then Daniel got sick the following day, and then we had all that snow?????  That was a tough few days and weekend.  Dorian was working out of town and wasn't able to come home until the end of the weekend basically and Daniel and I were cooped up inside the house for 4 days and had total cabin fever.  We were going insane!!!  We had so much snow and I couldn't shovel it so we were literally snowed in.  Ugh!!!  However, we persevered and Dorian made it home for supper on the Sunday.  In the meantime, Daniel had some bath time fun and we had some snuggles for bedtime and I got lots of quality snuggle time on the chaise lounge with the dogs, all of which you can see below:

I don't know why it's uploading sideways.  I can't get it to rotate, sorry
Chloe & Karl
For some reason Chloe likes to sleep/rest with the face buried.  Silly puppy :)
The creature that guards the stairs...aka Karl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment