Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Mrs. P's Nail Potions - Summer Nights


Hello all!!  This is another sneak peek at a Potion that will be part of my upcoming Summer 2012 Collection.  This one is called Summer Nights.  It's supposed to be reminiscent of all the gorgeous colors in the sky during a summer sunset over the water.

This polish is a purple jelly base chalk full of large iridescent hex glitters and fine holo purple and blue glitters.  It can be used as a layering polish or on it's own.

This is one coat of Summer Nights on its own indoors near a window/daylight
This is two coats of Summer Nights on its own indoors near a window/daylight.  Full opacity achieved after just two coats.
The below photos are all two coats of Summer Nights taken outside in direct sunlight.  I finished them off with my usual coat of Essie Good to Go top coat.  I love how this Potion shimmers and sparkles.  It's sooooooooooooooooooooo glittery!!!!!  The pics don't do it justice at all!!!








The formula was pretty good for a jam packed glitter and wasn't too gritty/rough to the touch.  Obviously a coat of top coat smooths it right out.  The wearability was fantastic and it didn't chip at all on me and I had it on for nearly a week I loved it so much!!!  That's a long time for me with the same mani LOL.  The removal was like the usual glittery polish, remover soaked cotton balls wrapped in aluminium foil and it came off like nobody's business.

Again, this Potion is not yet available.  It will be part of my upcoming Summer 2012 Collection which will include Pink Lemonade, Sunkissed, Your Pool or Mine?, Summer Nights and Kiwi Kolada.  This collection will be sold as a set of 5 mini potions for $17.50/set.  The collection should be released soon, I am just awaiting supplies to make the last of the Potions to be included (Kiwi Kolada) and once that is made and swatched I will release the set for ordering/purchase.

As always, you can comment below or email me with any comments, quesstions, orders etc. at mrspnailpotions@hotmail.com and be sure to check out my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MrsPsNails where you can find more information and more photos (Facebook is kept up to date always, I'm a bit behind on my blog posts).

1 comment:

  1. That color looks really nice! I love it! Maybe that'll be one of the ones I can snag during the opening of your shop!

    ReplyDelete