Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

I Heart NY Collection (inspired by Sex and the City) now available!

L to R: The Naked Dress (Carrie Bradshaw), Searching for Mr. Right (Charlotte York), Can't Colour Enough (Samantha Jones), All Lawyered Up (Miranda Hobbs), The Big Apple (Mr. Big)

As promised, the I <3 NY Collection, inspired by Sex and the City, is now available as of November 1, 2012.  You can read more about each polish in my blog post here.  I just wanted to show you a few bottle shots of each Potion so you can get a better idea of each shade.

The Naked Dress

Searching For Mr. Right
Can't Colour Enough
All Lawyered Up

The Big Apple
Also, don't forget that each and every bottle of Mrs. P's Nail Potions (full-size or mini and doesn't have to be the I <3 NY Collection) that you purchase during the month of November earns you an entry into my giveaway.  I'm giving away an entire full-size collection of the I <3 NY Collection (you only pay applicable postage).  So head to my shop and start earning those entries! :)

I currently only have full-sized bottles of the I <3 NY Collection available but mini sets are coming.  Each full-sized bottle is $8.00 (plus shipping).  However, if you are wanting to purchase the entire collection please use code NYSET32 to receive the collection for $32.00 (plus shipping).  That is 5 bottles for the price of 4!!!  This code only applies if you have all five of the I <3 NY Potions in your cart and cannot be accepted if you have anything else in your cart.  If you wish to purchase other Potions as well please make a separate order and contact me for combined shipping.  All of my contact information can be found on my "Contact Me" page.

I really hope you all enjoy my brand new collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment