Followers

Friday 30 October 2015

Halloween Mani 2015


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Good evening.  Hope everyone is well and ready for halloween tomorrow :)

I've had a bit of a rough week this week (youngest son coming down with Croup! NOT FUN) so not much time for anything nail related.  My week has consisted of nothing but taking care of him and keeping a close eye on him.  I think he is finally starting to improve though so I took some time throughout the day to work on my halloween mani.  It was literally paining me thinking I may not be able to get any halloween nails done this year.  But everything aligned today and I'm here to share them with you quickly tonight.  I love how they turned out!

I started out with a base of two coats of Prism Cell from my own Mrs. P's Potions.  I then did red dripping "blood" tips on my index and pinky fingers using Mrs. P's Potions Bordeaux Crossing.  I stamped a few little black bats using a generic black polish and Bundle Monster plate BM-213 on my index nail.  Then I finished off with a spider on my ring finger and webs on my middle finger and thumb.  The spider is a decal from My Nails Did Vinyls and the webs were created using a vinyl stencil (also from My Nails Did Vinyls), painting over it with a generic black polish, and removing the stencil while still wet.  Everything was topped off with a coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat.

Here's a closer look:


And a closeup look at the thumb:


I'm super pleased with how these turned out (especially for last minute) and I think my kids are even more impressed and loving them LOL.  I'm glad I was able to get these done in time for trick or treating tomorrow :)

Thanx for stopping by and hope you all got your halloween manis done too.  Have a safe and happy halloween!

-Bree ox's

No comments:

Post a Comment